HOMEETSYTWITTER


Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A CERTAIN SIZE

I'm officially back to a size 13! That might sound big to some of you but keep in mind that I'm 5'11" and very broad in the hips. I have them baby birthing hips y'all. Mmmmm.

What was I saying? Oh right, size 13. Yeah. I had some problems with my weight, mostly due to being a depressed sack of shit. The depression was resolved and the weight started coming off. Yoga helped a lot. Since January I've lost probably 20 pounds. Over the course of my senior year I've lost something like 30 pounds (as long as I'm not all bloaty from monthly woman problems). I fit into size 13 pants again and I'm fucking thrilled! I went to Nordstrom today on the bus and damn did it feel good to buy pants there. So effing good. I got a little emotional. Losing weight is really, really nice. I'm really proud of myself for kicking the depression and getting off my ass.

The great part is that I never stopped eating candy or potato chips. I eat lots of junk food! I don't eat big portions though. And I usually have about two meals a day with some snacking in between. No dieting for me! All it took was being happy and doing yoga. I love yoga!

No comments:

Post a Comment