HOMEETSYTWITTER


Sunday, June 14, 2009

FURTHER ADVENTURES




More stuff from Denver. We've been having some really interesting weather. There was a funnel cloud downtown today, plus a little hail and some rain. The dark clouds come on so quickly. I was inside for maybe 30 minutes and it got crazy dark and cloudy. When I went into the shop it was sunny and bright. Danielle called me and told me about the funnel cloud and that if it came anywhere near the apartment that I should head to the ground floor and hang out in the stairwell. Thankfully it didn't come close and I was spared any panicky moments. No grabbing the dog and running down the stairs or anything like that. I don't even know what I would have done with the cats. There's no way I could have left my piggy though. I love my cat Orson but he's so wriggly and he hates being held for too long. Oh well, nothing happened to us so everything is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment